Join us for this year’s Lakefront Festival of Art!
Tickets are available at the gate, online, or at select advance ticket locations.
Advance tickets $10 (That is a $7 dollar savings!)
Visit any of our advanced ticket locations or buy tickets online.
* Advance and online ticket sales cease at 5pm, Thursday, June 18, 2015
Day of Ticket Purchases ::
- $25 3-Day Pass
- $17 General admission
- $14 Students (w/ID), Seniors (65+)
- $10 Milwaukee Art Museum Members
- Free to Kids 12 & under
- Free to Active Military, Reservists, and Military Spouse (w/ID) and one guest
- Free to Wisconsin K–12 teachers with valid school ID or pay stub
Your admission includes access to the Museum’s feature exhibition ::
Van Gogh to Pollock: Modern Rebels
* The museum collection galleries are off view during reinstallation.
Milwaukee Art Museum Members
Special Member rates!
Receive free Lakefront Festival of Art admission for two and a $10 LFOA beverage credit when you purchase or renew a Milwaukee Art Museum Membership at the entrance gate. Includes all-access admission to the Museum, 10% off purchases in the Museum Store and at Café Calatrava, and two tickets to the festival — a value of more than $50!
LFOA VIP First Look
Friday, June 19, 10 AM–Noon
(Free admission for Members at the Art Advocate level and above)
Members at the Art Advocate level and higher are invited to join Friday’s LFOA VIP First Look. Meet the artists, enjoy complimentary refreshments, and be the first to purchase from the artists. Located on the West Terrace (at the Museum’s Main Entrance).