The PNC Children’s Experience
Sponsored by PNC
Families and kids of all ages will enjoy the expanded activities and interactive fun in the redesigned Children's Area sponsored by PNC. Take advantage of several no-cost art experiences daily:
- Explore PNC’s Grow Up Great Mobile Learning Adventure where children can dress up as different professionals and take home fun activity books and learning kits.
- Fool around with the face painters, jugglers, and magicians that will be roaming the children’s area.
- Create your own one-of-a-kind masterpiece in the Children’s Art Tent.
- Enjoy live entertainment on the Children's Stage.
Kalahari Art Safari Sand Sculpture
LFOA’s popular, larger-than-life sand sculpture is back and sponsored by authentically African-themed Kalahari Resorts, home to Wisconsin’s largest indoor waterparks. To celebrate the spirit of the African continent’s land and culture, a team of international sand sculptors will transform 50 tons of sand into scenes drawn from an animal safari.
- Sculpt your own creations in a nearby sandbox and see wild animals in the Milwaukee Art Museum’s permanent collection.
- Friday and Saturday, 1–3 p.m., experience a variety of exotic animals up-close-and-personal with the Timbavati Wildlife Park.
This is a hands-on learning experience like no other!